Obubra/Izzi Boundary Dispute : Gov Ayade orders immediate building of ‘Police Post’ to secure border lines
The State Security Task force Committee Chairman, Comrade Asu Okang over the weekend under the directive of HE Sir Ben Ayade, engaged the border communities for some pre-construction security blanket.
This as a marching order from his Excellency as it concerns the people of Obubra to ensure the commencement of the building of police post with ultramodern splendor to secure the border lines of the State.
This construction initiative is expected to flow from the North to south to save the people from external aggression as witnessed in recent times.
The Chairman who lead the team of the security task force for site selection and commencement of construction work for a police post and ultramodern barracks close to Ijitum and Ogurude communities was welcomed largely by the communities concerned.
The project when completed will stem the persistent incursion and invasion of our land borders by the neighboring Izzi people of Ebonyi state.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
See more posts about
#Ayade news in Cross River State, #Ebonyi and Cross River, #Izzi and Obubra war
Share this post with your Friends on