The State Security Task force Committee Chairman, Comrade Asu Okang over the weekend under the directive of HE Sir Ben Ayade, engaged the border communities for some pre-construction security blanket.
This as a marching order from his Excellency as it concerns the people of Obubra to ensure the commencement of the building of police post with ultramodern splendor to secure the border lines of the State.
This construction initiative is expected to flow from the North to south to save the people from external aggression as witnessed in recent times.
The Chairman who lead the team of the security task force for site selection and commencement of construction work for a police post and ultramodern barracks close to Ijitum and Ogurude communities was welcomed largely by the communities concerned.
The project when completed will stem the persistent incursion and invasion of our land borders by the neighboring Izzi people of Ebonyi state.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021