Obubra PDP Chapter Chairman Hails Supreme Court Judgement on Ward, Chapter Exco List, Calls For Reconciliation, Healing
The Obubra Local Government Area Chapter Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Godwin Igwe has hailed the recent Supreme Court judgement that upheld the authenticity of the ward and Local Government party executive structure which WeetalknaijaBlog gathered that has stir division within the party members.
Speaking with this online news medium, Igwe Godwin noted that, “It is important that we seize this great moment in history and run with the passion it has ignited in our hearts. The first thing we should do with this passion is reconciliation. We must always remember that PDP is one big indivisible family.”
Hailing the judgement in Calabar, the PDP chapter Chairman declared the judgement as a “no victor, no vanquished,” and called for immediate reconciliation and healing among all splinter groups that exist.
Continuing, the Chairman call on the state governor, Ben Ayade to exhibit the spirit of sportsmanship by accepting defeat and calling all party stakeholders and his appointees as a way of charting the way forward and bringing lasting peace to the party.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom