Former Minister of Education and BBOG Convener, Oby Ezekwesili has lashed out at President Buhari and the Department of State Services (DSS) over the bail granted to Omoyele Sowore today October 4, at a Federal High Court in Abuja.
Recall LIB reported earlier that the #RevolutionNow convener was granted N100m bail and also barred from addressing the media and travelling out of Abuja pending the conclusion of his trial over charges of treason and insulting the President.
In a tweet shared shortly after the report, Oby Ezekwesili said the idea was to place a steep condition that the former African Action Congress (AAC) Presidential candidate cannot meet. She also accused President Buhari of repressing Nigerians.
“Hopefully, the DSS under the supervision of the Presidency will honor this bail and release Sowore and other.
“What kind of bail of N150m is this? Is the idea to place a steep condition that Yele Sowore cannot meet?
“What a shame President Buhari, what a BIG shame to repress your citizen.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group