Oby Ezekwesili tackles President Buhari over Omoyele Sowore’s continued detention in DSS
Oby Ezekwesili, former Minister of Education, has queried the continued detention of Omoyele Sowore by the DSS despite the fact that he has fulfilled his bail condition.
Ezekwesili in a series of Tweets, wondered why the President is yet to instruct the DSS to release Sowore to his lawyer, Femi Falana.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on