The Nigerian Army has advised residents of the nation’s capital, Abuja, not to panic at the sound of gun on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
This alert was contained in a statement on Saturday by Captain Haruna Tagwai, Assistant Director, Army Public Relations.
“Nigeria’s 59th Independence Day Anniversary Parade is scheduled for 1st October 2019 at the Fore Court of the Presidential Villa Abuja”, it read.
“As part of the ceremonial activities for the anniversary, there would also be traditional firing of Artillery Gun salute during the occasion.
“Members of the public especially those living within Asokoro, Maitama and its environs are hereby alerted and urged not to panic on hearing the sound of firing of weapons during the aforementioned period”, the statement added.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited