October 1: There’ll be gun sounds in Abuja – Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army has advised residents of the nation’s capital, Abuja, not to panic at the sound of gun on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
This alert was contained in a statement on Saturday by Captain Haruna Tagwai, Assistant Director, Army Public Relations.
“Nigeria’s 59th Independence Day Anniversary Parade is scheduled for 1st October 2019 at the Fore Court of the Presidential Villa Abuja”, it read.
“As part of the ceremonial activities for the anniversary, there would also be traditional firing of Artillery Gun salute during the occasion.
“Members of the public especially those living within Asokoro, Maitama and its environs are hereby alerted and urged not to panic on hearing the sound of firing of weapons during the aforementioned period”, the statement added.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on