By Egbara Emmanuel
Bukky Okangbe a social media personality who happens to be one of the Supporters of Senator John Owan Enoh ,the immediate former senator of the Central senatorial district and the factional Governorship aspirant of the all progressive Congress in the last general election in Cross River State decided to entertain her followers and friends with a small drama on social media following the premature political retirement of Senator John Owan.
At the Vedeo made by Okangbe, the said Supporter, pretended to be crying over her boss inability to made the Buhari’s Ministerial list sent to the Senate early today,July 23,2019, as her followers on Facebook jokingly consoled her to move on with her life or switch to embrace the ideology of PDP in the state.
Owan was winning all of his battles and thumping his chest along the way. He left the PDP, joined the APC and made a mockery out of his political journey.
According to Akangbe’s video of Lamentations all hope for Owan to make any political relevance within this few years is a tale of no return .
Akangbe said her group under the umbrella of Owan fought sacrificially during Buhari’s electioneering campaigns and were even mocked among friends and relatives but was shocked that Owan name was dropped from Cross River State.
Okangbe further stated that Nigerians expected a better performance from the president, especially as regards the economy, health and security but since Owan is out of the game that her believe in Buhari has faded away.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited