OF WHAT USE IS THE BAG OF RICE WHEN NIGERIAN YOUTHS DON’T HAVE BASIC “ICT” SKILLS TO AFFORD CUPS OF RICE – POLY GRADUATE CRIES OUT
Lamenting the future of Nigerian Youths, Osasa Emmanuel, an unemployed graduate from the Delta State Polytechnic in Oghara decried the the gimmicks carried out by Politicians to induce voters inside the forthcoming primary elections.
Reports obtained by Newspoint Media, stated that whereas he endorsed Hon. Ibebe Rufus Akpobome for the Delta State House of Assembly in Ughelli North Constituency 1, King Bazuka as he is fondly often known as urged youths to vote for leaders who is just not going to solely make a distinction however moreover encourage youths to be taught talents like produce paints, soaps, custards, buy main ICT data, website designing, Video enhancing, create Auto taking part in playing cards, and even be taught a worldwide languages like French and German.
“I contemplate with such talents they’re going to afford to buy their households baggage of rice.
Why not give our farmers avenue to entry loans from Development Bank of Nigeria.
“Why not create an avenue to point out our mothers unusual hybrid of snails of their once more yard than make stand beneath the scorching photo voltaic merely to get a piece of wrapper.
“Why not handle seminars that may reorient our youths on account of some youths desires merely counseling to be in the most effective observe of life.”
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on