Lamenting the future of Nigerian Youths, Osasa Emmanuel, an unemployed graduate from the Delta State Polytechnic in Oghara decried the the gimmicks carried out by Politicians to induce voters inside the forthcoming primary elections.
Reports obtained by Newspoint Media, stated that whereas he endorsed Hon. Ibebe Rufus Akpobome for the Delta State House of Assembly in Ughelli North Constituency 1, King Bazuka as he is fondly often known as urged youths to vote for leaders who is just not going to solely make a distinction however moreover encourage youths to be taught talents like produce paints, soaps, custards, buy main ICT data, website designing, Video enhancing, create Auto taking part in playing cards, and even be taught a worldwide languages like French and German.
“I contemplate with such talents they’re going to afford to buy their households baggage of rice.
Why not give our farmers avenue to entry loans from Development Bank of Nigeria.
“Why not create an avenue to point out our mothers unusual hybrid of snails of their once more yard than make stand beneath the scorching photo voltaic merely to get a piece of wrapper.
“Why not handle seminars that may reorient our youths on account of some youths desires merely counseling to be in the most effective observe of life.”
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman
- NLC Dares FG, Insist On Nationwide Total Shutdown Protest Despite Court Order