774,000 Jobs: Ayade’s Aide To Collaborate With FG
Office of the Senior Special Assistant (SSA), Julius Kijuo to Governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade to partner with the presidential committee on the 774 , 000 jobs creation announced by the federal Government of Nigeria
This was disclosed in Calabar, the State Capital on Wednesday during a meeting between Barr. Mary Ukpanyang, the head of the 20 men committee, Cross River State, Constituted by the federal government and Comrade Julius kijuo, Senior Special Assistant, Public Works to the Governor of Cross River State.
Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that, Julius told the committee that the essence of the meeting was for administrative partnership with the Committee in ensuring the vision of the Federal Government is achieved.
“Governance is different from political party and that the present administration under the leadership of Senator Ben Ayade is ready to partner with any Organisation that will bring development to the State, owing to the fact that the State has been left almost at the State self help”.
“It is painful and sad to say, each time you looked back and realized that Cross River State has low federal allocation, Oil wells which was our major source of revenue has been taken away from us”.
He assured the committee that the Government desire is to make sure the poor man in our local communities befit and take succor in survival, especially in this trying times of Covid 19 and build themselves in business.
Barr Mary, Head of the Committee, appreciated the delegation from Cross River State Government, adding, that the visitation was print and timely as the committee is 100% ready to partner with the government to make sure the main targeted population get the temporary job from the federal Government.
“This will not only benefit individuals financially, but social development as many will be engagement in clearing, Cleaning of environment and other functions which automatically will reduce the burden of the State Government”.
She disclosed that, the Committee comprises of Youths, the Traditional Councils, NGO’s etc in making sure the process is transparent and not to be politically motivated.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
- #bbnaija2020: Dorathy Becomes First Female Housemate To do this
- Ondo 2020: Mass Defection Looms In PDP As Aggrieved Leaders Meet Akeredolu
- More Revelations Why Dogara Dumps PDP For APC
Share this post with your Friends on