The All Progressives Congress (APC), Ogun State Chapter, has hailed the decision of the Ogun State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal affirming the election of Dapo Abiodun as duly elected Governor of Ogun State.
A statement on Saturday by the Publicity Secretary of the Ogun APC Caretaker Committee, Tunde Oladunjoye, commended the panel of judges.
“The detailed nature of the judgement clears all doubts and reconfirms our belief that the petition by Abdulkabir Akinlade, APM and their sponsors as mere distractions by sore losers”, it read.
“It is very commendable that the judgment of the Tribunal was relayed live on radio and television stations and steamed on the internet.
“This has exposed the lack of depth, procedurally contaminated and virus invested Petition to the whole world. In fact, it is very shameful for a candidate and party that were touting to govern a educationally advanced state like Ogun.
“Our advice is for these people to desist from their distractions and join Prince Dapo Abiodun in building the future of Ogun State together. The Governor has been running the promised all inclusive government.
“While thanking our party leaders and members for standing steadfast, we also commend the section of the media that has remained ethical and unbiased.”
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group