The Ogun House of Assembly has granted Governor Dapo Abiodun’s request to access N1.5 billion loan under the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Anchor Borrowers’ Programme.
This followed the adoption of a motion by Yusuf Sheriff (APC-Ado Ota I) and seconded by Sikiratu Ajibola (APM- Ipokia) at plenary on Friday.
Leading the debate on the motion, Olakunle Sobukanla (APC-Ikenne), noted that it was important for the State Government to participate in the CBN programme by accessing the fund.
Mr. Sobukanla said that the loan would greatly enhance government’s wealth creation and employment generation efforts for the teeming youths.
Abayomi Fasuwa (APC-Ijebu North East), commended government for deeming it fit to participate in the CBN’s Anchor Borrowers Programme.
Mr. Fasuwa noted that the programme will boost the agricultural sector of the state.
Also, Oludaisi Elemide (APC- Odeda), added that the programme would help create employment opportunities for youths and earn the state foreign exchange.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022