The Students Union Government of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku has disagreed with the deadline given by the varsity administration on price of college prices.
In a response letter to the varsity administration dated fifth December, 2018 signed by the Union’s president, Comr Nwachukwu Wisdom and Secretary-General, Comr Okonye Happiness, the students union requested the administration to judge the deadline as it is not in the easiest curiosity of newest school college students who weren’t pre-informed earlier to creating use of for his or her programmes.
The letter moreover drew the attention of the administration to the tutorial calendar of the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session which states that registration ends February 15th.
A reproduction of the letter made on the market to Newspoint Media is posted beneath;
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager