A Nigerian medical doctor has taken to Twitter to narrate an encounter he had earlier this week with an 11-year-old male patient who had maggots coming out of his butt after he was raped by a male neighbour.
Dr Bright Oris said the boy was brought in on Wednesday, June 17, by his parents after his mother noticed maggots coming out of his butt.
The mother became suspicious when she observed he had difficulty sitting down properly, so she checked him while he was asleep.
The boy later opened up to his parents that his abuser is their former male neighbour – a married man. The neighbour, who is now on the run, had been raping the boy for over three years and threatened to kill him if he told anyone.
He started abusing the little boy when they were still neighbours and continued even after the boy’s family moved. The neighbour continued to visit them at their new house and would sometimes take the boy with him.
The doctor said he checked the boy and found that he has anal warts. He added that they have screened the boy for sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV and Hepatitis, and are waiting for the result
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022