The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman at their residence in Lagos.
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death.
The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, killed her boyfriend because he is cheating on her.
Omalicha allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.
The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019.
On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group