A young frustrated Nigerian graduate identified as Usman Abubakar from Katsina State has reportedly burnt all his certificates due to the inability to get a job after School.
According to report, he allegedly burnt his certificates which also included his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) University degree, WAEC. He tore all the certificates into pieces before setting it ablaze because he was angry he could not secure a job many years after his graduation from school.
Will you blame him for his actions? Unemployment is no longer a new thing in Nigeria. It is part of us now. We just have to accept it the way it is. The country is frustrating without a job. If you’re a graduate and yet to get a job after several years of graduation from School, you will understand better.🤦
I cannot completely blame him tho, but he shouldn’t have burnt his credentials. Wasted years, efforts and resources.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company