OH NO!! Man Beats Baby And Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep
Concerned neighbours confronted a man after he beat a 10-month-old baby and the child’s mother because the baby won’t stop crying and depriving him of sleep.
Neighbours accosted the man after he battered the woman and threw her into a pool of dirty water. When asked, he said the woman insulted him after he beat her child for crying.
The man, named Isaac, is a relative of the woman’s baby daddy. He said the baby daddy abandoned the woman and the child in the village so, he brought her down to Lagos in a bid to help her.
She started living with him and he said that’s when he began losing sleep because the child always woke up crying at night.
He explained that he cautioned her to control her child and try breastfeeding him if he tries to keep the child from disturbing his sleep. However, he claimed that, rather than breastfeed the child when he cries at night, the mother will beat him, making him cry more.
He added that as an okada man he needs his sleep but hardly gets it.
On the morning that he beat the child and the mother, he said he heard the child crying and called the woman but she didn’t answer. He beat the 10-month-old child and when his mother, who was in the bathroom, came out, she confronted him for beating her son.
Angered by the disrespect, Isaac said he beat the woman too and pushed her into the dirty water.
The woman had blood running down her hands from the injury inflicted on her. Her clothes were also soiled with the dirty water she was pushed into.
The man explained that he’s been the one taking care of the woman and her child, however, the woman doesn’t listen to him.
When asked what happened, the woman seemed reluctant to speak at first, but she later opened up and explained how the assault happened.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Latest Job in Nigeria at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Virgin Landmarts Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria today 2020 at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Panafric Ocean & Energy Limited 2020 Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions )
- Job Vacancies at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS), Abuja
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- OH NO!! Jobless Nigerian First Class Graduate Cries Out, Begs For Employment
- BREAKING!! Multiple Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri
- Eld-El-Kabir: Mike Etaba Greets Muslims, Calls For Unity
- Afenifere Tackles Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency
- BREAKING!! Uproar As Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport
Share this post with your Friends on