A wife bit off her husband’s p.e.n.i.s after he refused to get a rat out of her bedroom, police say.
Abraham Musonda, 52, from the Zambian town of Kitwe, was allegedly attacked by his 40-year-old wife Mukupa following a row about the rodent.
She claimed the animal was pestering her and became infuriated when she came home from drinks with pals to find the rat near bed.
Feeling unable to sleep while the pesky rodent had the run of the room, she ordered her husband to get rid of it, it is claimed.
A scuffle apparently ensued when he refused, with Mukupa managing to sink her teeth into his genitals, causing a ‘major tear’.
Bothwell Namuswa, Deputy Police Commissioner for Copperbelt Province, told the Zambian Observer the pair are essentially separated and live under the same roof in separate rooms.
Mr Musonda was rushed to a Kitwe Teaching Hospital for urgent medical treatment following the incident.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company