OH, THIS IS TOTAL WICKEDNESS!! 81 Buried In Borno Village After Insurgents’ Attack
The Borno State governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum on Wednesday confirmed that 81 civilians were buried following the attack by suspected Boko Haram insurgents in the northern part of state on Tuesday.
Zulum made the disclosure on Wednesday while addressing newsmen at the scene of Tuesday’s massacre in Felo village, Gubio LGA.
After Killing 69, insurgents return to Borno village, set houses on fire Boko Haram kills 69 people in Borno village The governor could not hide his emotions as he addressed journalists with fainted voice, showing his concern about the massacre.
He also confirmed that 6 people were forcefully taken away by the attackers.
“We are yet to make complete assessment but you have listened to them that in this grave yards they buried 49 people while those whose bodies have been taken away by their relatives and families were 32.
“So far, they have been able to identify 81 bodies. “We are here to sympathize with the family of the victims over yesterday (Tuesday’s) massacre.” He charged the military to wipe out the insurgents from the Lake Chad region.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on