The Ohaneze Ndigbo Council has by means of a statement from its nationwide publicity secretary, Uche Achi-Okpaga launched the suspension of its secretary regular, Uche Okwukwu after an emergency meeting in Enugu.
Ohanaze Ndigbo primarily based on Achi-Okpaga found Okwukwu wanting in conducts unbecoming of his portfolio and arrogating powers to himself by tampering with the place taken by fully completely different organs of the organisation.
“In the ultimate three days, the secretary regular has at quite a few fora engaged in false illustration of alternatives of conferences of NEC and the Imeobi of Ohanaeze .
“He has moreover arrogated to himself the power of the organs of Ohanaeze by altering positions taken by these organs.
“These deliberate actions were discussed at today’s emergency meeting of the NEC,” he said.
By the suspension he went extra to elucidate, Okwukwu ceases to be part of any organ of Ohaneze henceforth.
“Having personally attended the emergency meeting and denied among the many allegations in opposition to him, he is, hereby, given seven days to publicly retract and publish comparable inside the media.
“Failure to do this will make us refer the matter to a disciplinary committee for further inquiries and appropriate action and subsequent referral to the Imeobi for final decision, ” he concluded.
- BREAKING!! Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- Latest Jobs in Warri Today in a Reputable Marine, Oil and Gas, and Construction Company
- 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Latest Graduate Jobs in Abuja Today at ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form ( ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2020 16 Positions )
- 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group