The Ohaneze Ndigbo Council has by means of a statement from its nationwide publicity secretary, Uche Achi-Okpaga launched the suspension of its secretary regular, Uche Okwukwu after an emergency meeting in Enugu.
Ohanaze Ndigbo primarily based on Achi-Okpaga found Okwukwu wanting in conducts unbecoming of his portfolio and arrogating powers to himself by tampering with the place taken by fully completely different organs of the organisation.
“In the ultimate three days, the secretary regular has at quite a few fora engaged in false illustration of alternatives of conferences of NEC and the Imeobi of Ohanaeze .
“He has moreover arrogated to himself the power of the organs of Ohanaeze by altering positions taken by these organs.
“These deliberate actions were discussed at today’s emergency meeting of the NEC,” he said.
By the suspension he went extra to elucidate, Okwukwu ceases to be part of any organ of Ohaneze henceforth.
“Having personally attended the emergency meeting and denied among the many allegations in opposition to him, he is, hereby, given seven days to publicly retract and publish comparable inside the media.
“Failure to do this will make us refer the matter to a disciplinary committee for further inquiries and appropriate action and subsequent referral to the Imeobi for final decision, ” he concluded.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021