Okpechi felicitates with constituents at Valentine Day
As the World commemorate the celebration of St. Valentine’s day, the lawmaker representing Obubra 1 state Constituency In Cross River State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel, has called on Constituents to always show genuine love to one another, as exemplified by St. Valentine who paid the maximum price for love.
In a statement issued by his Head of New Media, Jacob Clifford, Hon. Okpechi Friday also advocated for tolerance and selflessness in their dealings with others, emphasizing that such lifestyle pointedly stood St. Valentine out as a symbol of love world over.
He advised the youths to shun immorality and acts that are capable of bringing reproach to their families and future, adding that the true essence of the day is for people to deeply reflect on the real meaning of love.
The Lawmaker also urged Obubra leaders to use the occasion and remember the less-privileged, as well as the downtrodden in the society, adding that the true essence of love lies in sharing.
As he wished constituents and Christians statewide a happy Valentine celebration, the Obubra 1 lawmaker also enjoined the good people of Obubra to remain prayerful and committed in their support to her representation and the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
HAPPY VALENTINE 💝 💝!!
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Allow the people to die of Coronavirus, instead of hunger — Omo-Agege’s aide cries out
- BREAKING : Princess Maria Teresa of Spain becomes first royal to die from COVID-19
- BREAKING : Femi Adesina Confirms Buhari’s Broadcast Was A Pre-recorded, Not Live Broadcast, Nigerians React
- BREAKING : Confusion As Senate President Pronounced Coronavirus “CORD-19”, Instead Of COVID-19 (VIDEO)
- Coronavirus : We’re expecting more medical equipments from Asia — CRSG
Share this post with your Friends on