The Nigerian Army has announced the death of the oldest surviving soldier, Adama Aduku, who died on Tuesday December 31st at the age of 101.
Born in 1918, to a peasant farmer at Abejukolo-Ife, at Omaha Local Government Area of Kogi State, Aduku joined the army in 1945. In June this year, Aduku had an interview where he revealed that at his age, he was still very strong in bed.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom