BREAKING!! Nigerian Government Send Message To Uganda Over Arrest of Its Two Citizens, Omah Lay and Tems
WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritavely report that, Nigerian Government has reacted to the arrest of its two citizens in Uganda, by the Ugandan Police department.
In a tweet posted by Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Diaspora Commission, said the Nigerian mission in Uganda is doing everything to get them freed.
She said Nigerian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama has also been on the matter. She further stated that, the Nigerian government is in touch with their lawyers.
See Tweet Below:
— Abike Dabiri-Erewa (@abikedabiri) December 14, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health