The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has congratulated the Governor of Cross Rivers State, Senator Ben Ayade on his second term in office.
Speaking in Calabar, the political bulldozer says more young leaders will emerge within the party in 2023 as an indication that PDP is a youth friendly party and a party for all.
Omini who also call on all Cross Riverians to support the PDP led administration in the state as Governor Ben Ayade will do more in his second tenure, especially on Education, agriculture, health and infrastructural development.
Omini congratulated all PDP Governors, Senators, House of Representatives and House of Assembly members across the country in the 2019 general elections, says is time for them to deliver democratic dividends at all levels.
Omini who said those elected should know that leadership is trust, says the leaders should not betray the trust and confidence the electorates has in them
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022