The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance and Political Bulldozer, Dr. Charles Omini has called on all political Leaders in the Central Senatorial district to support the Southern Senatorial district to produce Governor in 2023.
Omini warned agents of distraction in the central senatorial district zone not to overheat the polity even as he pledges his total support for the district to produce Governor come 2023.
Speaking in Abuja with the upcoming young politicians in the State, Omini said the world is changing for good we cannot continue deceiving ourselves when we know the right thing to do.
2023 is the turn of the South to produce Governor.
He pledged that with the upcoming PDP Youth Empowerment Scheme under his supervision, the teeming population of young graduates and entrepreneurs in the state will be reposition to be more politically and economically Vibrant.
He promised to increase the number of the empowerment trainees and beneficiaries in the State.
In another development, Omini thanked Governor Ayade for his developmental strides and engaging the young people as part of his Government.
He called youths in the State to shun Cultism and engage on activities that will better their lives.
He reminded Governor Ayade that the upcoming young politicians have so much to offer and should be given more opportunities in Government and 2023 is the turn of the South.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company