The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance has called on the National Judicial Council not to allow Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa to influence who takes over from her as the head of the presidential election petition tribunal sitting in Abuja.
Omini said who ever will take over from her must have a neutral political affiliation, said the FG is jittery of their defeat at the tribunal.
Omini reminded the tribunal not to play games with the evidence the peoples Democratic party has presented.
He called on APC government to start preparing it hand over notes as they will be kicked out in the next few weeks
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022