The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Dr. Charles Omini has written to the King of Okrika Kingdom, King Ateke Tom and Chief Government Tompolo over the threats of Security in the region by the National Chairman of APC Adams Oshiomole, Former Senate minority leader Senator Godswill Akpabio and the Hon Minister of Transportation, Hon Rotimi Amaechi over the role they played in the last general elections which is still a threat to the region.
Omini who challenged them that they should know that nothing in Life is permanent except God, ask both sons of the region to go and ask God for forgiveness and apologise to the people of the region.
He thanked the people of Rivers and Akwa Ibom for their faith in PDP and the role they played during the elections to vote for PDP, even under intimidation and harassment saying that APC is a group of failed leaders who have nothing to offer.
Omini Congratulated Governors elect in the region under PDP, Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River, Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Senator Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State that they should remain focus on the development of the region which the APC led federal government have neglected and refused to be intimidated.
Omini called on Justice Walter Onnoghen to see his travails and his on going trial by the code of conduct tribunal today as a sign that the Niger Delta people have to be more united with one voice .
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group