Former Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has said the new Ondo State Commissioner of Police, Salami Bolaji must be removed from office.
The CP had explained the reason he was at the Ondo State Government House on Saturday night to prevent the Deputy Governor of the state, Agboola Ajayi, from leaving with official vehicles.
Fayose, in his address o Monday, said the Deputy Governor has re-traced his step back to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
He enjoined the party members to unite and take over from the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) that has suffered the common people of Nigeria.
The former governor condemned the action of the Commissioner of Police over the weekend on the Deputy Governor, saying the action is highly uncalled for and therefore, called for the redeployment of the Commissioner out of the state, if possible be removed for his partiality and the partisan role he played on the Deputy Governor.
While responding, the Deputy Governor, Ajayi said he has gone through so many tribulations and trials in the hand of the governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
He said that the Commissioner of Police has shown to the world that he has come to rig the election. He also confirmed that he has come back home to add more value to the party.
According to him, he said his exit from APC is to increase the strength of PDP, therefore, that the door of the party should be opened to all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021