One of Mamman Daura’s sons, Mohammed, has said his father is hale and heart.
Earlier this week, reports emerged that Daura, who is a nephew and close confidant of President Muhammadu Buhari, was flown abroad for medical care.
But Mohammed, speaking with ThisDay, claimed the stories were fabricated.
He also insisted his father does not have renal problems or breathing difficulties.
“For the past couple of days, we have been forced to deny numerous times a completely fabricated story about our father’s well-being.
“Alhamdulillah. Baba is perfectly fine. He neither has a history of renal problems nor does he have any breathing difficulties like was suggested in the concocted news story,” Mohammed said.
He also warned that anyone rejoicing over the news, should “know one thing about life is that no one makes it out alive. We should collectively be humbled by our own mortality.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group