One of Mamman Daura’s sons, Mohammed, has said his father is hale and heart.
Earlier this week, reports emerged that Daura, who is a nephew and close confidant of President Muhammadu Buhari, was flown abroad for medical care.
But Mohammed, speaking with ThisDay, claimed the stories were fabricated.
He also insisted his father does not have renal problems or breathing difficulties.
“For the past couple of days, we have been forced to deny numerous times a completely fabricated story about our father’s well-being.
“Alhamdulillah. Baba is perfectly fine. He neither has a history of renal problems nor does he have any breathing difficulties like was suggested in the concocted news story,” Mohammed said.
He also warned that anyone rejoicing over the news, should “know one thing about life is that no one makes it out alive. We should collectively be humbled by our own mortality.”
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel