OPC Cautions IPOB Against Sponsored Attacks On Yoruba Territory
The Oodua People’s Congress has cautioned the Indigenous People of Biafra in opposition to assaulting any Yoruba area relying on the supposed assault on Igbo in Lagos State after the presidential and National Assembly elections.
The President of OPC, Rasaq Arogundade, gave the discover in an announcement made accessible to SUNDAY PUNCH in Lagos.
Arogundade’s announcement was in response to a previous proclamation by the Publicity Secretary of the IPOB, Emma Powerful, which asserted that Igbo occupants residing in Lagos State have been assaulted amid the final Presidential and National Assembly choices and have been saved from voting in favor of their most well-liked candidates.
The IPOB publicity secretary asserted that the assault might have been organized by sure Fulani people in opposition to the Igbo who he mentioned had been casualties of such assaults in sure elements of the nation prior to now.
The OPC chief mentioned in opposition to the instances of Power, there was no Igbo fortress anyplace in Lagos State or any piece of Yoruba land, saying such instances weren’t legitimate.
The announcement learn, “The Igbo are once more displaying absence of satisfaction and vitality about good goodness of their lives. Where in Igboland are outsiders agreed the advantages being delighted in by Igbo in Lagos and Yorubaland? Igbo have lived gently in Lagos and the entire Yorubaland for a really very long time. They do their enterprise and declare property left alone.
“As a problem of rectification, there is no such thing as a single Igbo fortress in Lagos or another piece of Yorubaland. What exist are areas of excessive centralization of Igbo tenants, who reside one subsequent to the opposite totally different outsiders and indigenes.”
He expressed that Igbo had dependably been handled effectively and provided probability to be chosen into the Lagos State House of Assembly and have been spoken to on the state official committee.
“It isn’t any incident that Yorubaland (South-West Nigeria) has been probably the most tranquil half in Nigeria. The relative concord is not a results of dread or weak point but a aware method of our ancestors, who subsequent to battling quite a few wars, have made plans to make tranquil and public carrying on with the approach to life.
“That we’re pleasing and amicable ought not be misjudged as a shortcoming or indication of hesitancy because the OPC is totally ready to repulse any assault on Yoruba area from any quarter,” Arogundade included
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on