OPINION: Gov. Dickson didn’t just lost Bayelsa to APC, but respect and loyalist
Since the lost of Bayelsa state from People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) in the last Saturday, 16th November, 2019 Governorship Election, the social media has been awashed with series of stories, attacking the out-gone Governor, Seriake
Dickson, either directly or indirectly.
Some said PDP’s failure in Bayelsa state Governorship Election is attributed to Dickson because of his greed and disloyalty to Goodluck Jonathan. But do you really think Dickson is the caused?
Dickson, having served his two terms he should have tamed his greed and arrogance and his urge to become a kingmaker and senator.
He lost friends
He lost colleagues
He lost respect
He lost stakeholders
Hel lost loyalist
He forgot that Politics is a game of interest and he needed to balance stakeholders interest.
He forgot that Collective interest is the key to dominance and relevance.
He took everyone and everything for granted.
Having served his two terms he should have tamed his greed and arrogance and his urge to become a kingmaker and senator.
I hope we all learn from Gov. Dickson & PDP’s fall in Bayelsa.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group