By Farooq Kperogi
The Personal Chief Security Officer (PCSO) to Buhari by the name of Abdulkarim Dauda was supposed to retire this year, but his service has been illegally extended till 2023, as this secret memo shows.
Note that he is Buhari’s biological relative. He is Mamman Daura’s nephew. In other words, he is the son of Mamman Daura’s brother. Recall that Mamman Daura’s father, called Dauda Daura, is Buhari’s half-brother from the same father. (Mamman Daura is Nigeria’s de facto president for whom Abba Kyari acts.)
Abdulkarim Dauda has had one of the fastest promotions in the history of the Nigeria Police. In 2015 when Buhari came to power, he was only a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), but he rapidly rose to the rank of Commissioner of Police in 4 years.
That means he went from Chief Superintendent of Police to Assistant Police Commissioner, to Deputy Police Commissioner, and to Police Commissioner in the space of just 4 years! That’s some extraterrestrial supersonic speed!
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group