Hon.Martin Orim,Chief of Staff to Cross River state governor,Sir Ben Ayade, has felicitated with the out going state’s Commissioner of Police, Mr.Austin Agbonlahor on his promotion to the rank of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG.
A statement issued from his office Tuesday quoted Hon.Orim as lauding the Police Service Commission, PSC for recognising Mr.Agbonlahor’s qualities and fishing him out for promotion.
The Chief of Staff described AIG Agbonlahor as an asset to the Nigerian police.
“Gold fish has no hiding place because it is easily spotted out.It is not therefore, strange that the Police Service Commission easily spotted out Mr.Agbonlahor for promotion to the next rank.
Mr.Agbonlahor’s tenure as Cross River state Commissioner for police was positively remarkable.He will be living behind salutary legacies.
PSC’s has done well in promoting him.It has rewarded dedication to duty.
AIG Agbonlahor is an officer and gentleman who remains an asset to the Nigerian police because of his wealth of policing experience and dedication to duty” Hon.Orim said in the statement.
He wished the the newly promoted AIG God’s protection and wisdom in his next posting.
” I congratulate the new brand AIG on his promotion.I felicitate with him. Its an important career milestone and I pray God to protect and bless him with more wisdom wherever he is posted next, the Chief of Staff further said in the statement.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group