The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, on Thursday met President Muhammadu Buhari, behind closed doors.
Oshiomhole blamed the Peoples Democratic Party for heating the polity by accusing the president of a third term agenda.
Oshiomhole stated this when he addressed State House correspondents after the end of a closed-door meeting with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The APC chairman said, “I am surprised to see that there are people who begin to wonder why should the President reassure Nigerians that he is not going to do a Third Term in office because Third Term was planted by the PDP.
“And I think it is his (Buhari) decision that at every interval he needs to remind Nigerians that he is not about to do what a PDP President did. For me, it is necessary and in any case it costs us nothing.’’
On those calling on him to resign as the APC national chairman, Oshiomhole quoted a proverb that says, “It’s a tree that bears fruits that attracts stone.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank