BREAKING : Evidences of Oshiomhole’s Fake Certificate Surface Online
According to THE WILL Online, Adams Oshiomhole claimed to have attended Iyamoh Primary School, in the then Midwest state from 1957-1962, but the school was founded in 1963.
The name on the Primary and Secondary School Certificates is ADAMS ALIU.
His Ahmadu Bello University Adult Education Certificate (1973-74) bears ADAMS O. ALIYU.
Subsequent certificates bear his current name, ADAMS ALIYU or ALIU OSHIOMHOLE.
Born on April 4th, 1952, the comrade governor in a handwritten affidavit he personally deposed to said he had no previous names other than Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole.
When he contested the Edo State governorship, Oshiomhole wrote in the affidavit that he attended Iyamoh Primary School. However, he did not tender a certificate from the school or the education board to confirm attendance and graduation.
Written by Casca
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on