A former Minister of Aviation, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, has advised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to go back to his pastoral work in Redeemed Church, when everything fails for him as VP, Igbere TV reports.
Fani-kayode, who was apparently reacting to the rumours that Osinbajo had been relegated to a ‘house boy’ at the presidential villa, made the call in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on his verified Twitter handle.
The former Minister who did not specifically mention Osinbajo’s name, also alleged that his ‘little secrets’ were out, hence the prosecution and distraction by the ‘cabals’.
“Amb. Ayo Oke, the fmr. DG NIA, took care of you. He paid your bills and protected you. He kept all your dirty little secrets. He gave you wise counsel and comforted you even when you shed tears and said you couldn’t take it anymore. All this yet you sold him down the river.
“Your fingers have finally been caught in the cookey bar and your benefactors and detractors have begun their work. They have demoted you, humiliated you, used you and dumped you. By the time they finish with you you will wish that you had never been born.
“Worse still Oke is no longer there to help you. Poor chap. Politics is a terrible thing when compared to the legal profession. This is especially so when you are a Prof. of Law. At least you can go back to your pastoral work at RCCG when all else fails. My prayers are with u.”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company