Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that all the ministers appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari will render their first performance report to the presidency in December this year.
He disclosed this at the opening ceremony of the Annual National Management Conference of the Nigerian Institute of Management in Abuja,
According to Osinbajo, President Muhammadu Buhari had developed specific mandates for each ministry, which the ministers had to follow.
“The ministers are expected to render their first report of performance in December,” the vice-president told delegates at the management conference.
He further noted that studies had shown that all sectors of the Nigerian economy were suffering from endemic management failure.
Osinbajo, who stated that the problem of the country management-related, was quick to, however, add that the current government was working hard to address this challenge.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group