This is to announce to the public that the Governor of the State of Osun, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola, has pardoned all those whose vehicles (cars, buses, motorcycles, tricycles, trucks, etc.) were impounded for violating the lockdown directives of the State Government which was put in place to curb further spread of COVID-19 in the State.
The owners of the impounded vehicles are therefore to report to the different Police formations where their vehicles were taken, with proof of ownership, with effect from 12:00 noon on Monday, 18th May 2020 for the release of the said vehicles.
This gesture by the Governor applies only to vehicle owners who violated the State Government’s directives since the lockdown began till date.
The Governor has however warned that anyone caught committing infractions or violation of the lockdown guidelines henceforth will face the full force of the law .
The State Government is using this medium to caution its citizens and residents to ensure that they observe all government’s regulations and guidelines put in place to protect the State in the face of the pandemic.
Prince Wole Oyebamiji
Secretary to the State Government of Osun
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group