Nigerian Music Executive, Don Jazzy has condemned the Nigerian National Assembly for spending on what he described as ”inessentials.”
Don Jazzy made the statement in reaction to a budget analysis by BudgIT.
According to the budget analysis, 10.2 billion Naira is budgeted for Legislative Aides of the National Assembly, whereas, only 6.11 billion Naira is budgeted for all the 43 Federal universities in the country.
Don Jazzy’s reaction on twitter reads : “Thanks @BudgITng .There are 469 legislative seats in the National Assembly. Can someone make me understand why these legislators need many aides to work for them and why they should be on the govt’s payroll? How long should we continue spending on inessentials? #Voiceofthedon”
On another tweet, he wrote : “That’s the reason why Nigerian universities are not even amongst Africa top 10. Our giant of Africa na mouth.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group