The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has informed the 2019 Batch “B” Stream “1” corps members that the certificate of national service (CNS) will be issued at local government councils.
Such used to be shared during the passing out parade of corps members at state headquarters.
The corps, amid the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, approved May 28 as the passing-out day for 2019 Batch ‘B’ stream one set of corps members.
This was made known in a statement by the spokesperson of corps, Adenike Adeyemi, on Monday.
She said the event shall be devoid of a ceremonial parade as a result of the threat and danger posed by coronavirus.
She said NYSC officers have been mobilised for the distribution and shall do so from ten service points in each of the local government councils.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager