Over three million applicants have enrolled for about 400,000 job spaces in the third batch of the Federal Government’s N-Power programme.
It was gathered that the applicants applied for the programme through the online portal of the N-Power scheme which was opened for applications on June 26, 2020.
N-Power is one of the National Social Investment Programmes of the Federal Government.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development said on Friday that it would absorb 400,000 applicants as Batch C beneficiaries.
The humanitarian ministry’s Deputy Director, Information, Rhoda Iliya, said, “Enrolment of beneficiaries for N-power Batch C commenced on June 26, 2020 and has received over three million applications since the portal opened.
“The application process will be concluded as soon as possible to provide additional Nigerian youths access to the programme.”
The humanitarian minister, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, noted that as the ministry had commenced the transition of Batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries, it would conclude activities of the independent monitors enrolled with those two batches by July 31, 2020.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited