A People’s Democratic Party (PDP) faithful in Cross River State, Comrade Owai Obo has congratulated Hon. Aklah Kenn on his reappointment by Cross River State Governor, Senator (Prof) Ben Ayade as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to Governor’s Office and Events Management.
The statement read :
“Congratulations Hon. Aklah Kenn on your appointment and promotion as Senior Special Adviser (SSA) – Governor’s Office and Event Management”
“With your reappointment, its a clear indication that the reward for excellence, humility, hard work, honesty, passion for humanity, creativity and commitment is more work and His Excellency, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade understood your qualities and that these will continually add values in the management of government events in Cross River State”
“Congratulations Boss on your well deserved appointment and other members of your team @Governor’s Office and Event Management Department”
Also speaking, the PDP Chairman, Adim Ward in Biase Local Government Area congratulated Hon. Kenn Aklah on his reappointment and elevation.
Continuing, the Chairman congratulated other appointees of Events Management Department and urged them to serve Cross River State with great zeal and commitment to a true, enterprising and tiurism driven Cross River
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited