The Oyo state governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde has ordered the refund of 28million naira levies said to have been extorted from indigent pupils and students in the state by the immediate past administration back to their parents and guardians.
The governor stated this through the state Commissioner for Education, Professor Daud Sangodoyin, this Tuesday, while briefing newsmen at the end of 2nd executive council meeting.
He revealed that plans are already carried out to make sure that all parents and guardians get back the N3,000 naira refund which was imposed by the last administration.
He added that the distribution of the customized exercise books prepared for the pupils and students in government own citadel of learning would begin on Monday, September 16, 2019.
He, however, noted that any teacher who sacrifices his/her time in the newly established coaching hours for the senior secondary school students in government own schools would be rewarded.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution