Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, on Thursday, approved the appointment of the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in the March 9 governorship in the state, Chief Bolaji Ayorinde, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), as his Special Counsel.
A chieftain of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) and candidate of the party for the Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency in the February 23 House of Representatives election, Prince Yemi Aderibigbe, was also appointed as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
A statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Taiwo Adisa, indicated that Mr. Wale Onaolapo was appointed as the chairman of the Oyo State Security Trust Fund, while a former Principal Protocol Officer of the University of Ibadan, Mr Gboyega Badejo, was appointed as the Director-General (Protocol) to the Governor.
Ayorinde, an Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR) and son of a former Chief Judge of Oyo State, Justice Timothy Ayorinde, was one-time Pro-Chancellor, Chairman Governing Council of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
Badejo was until his appointment the Principal Protocol Officer at the University of Ibadan, where he bagged a degree in Education in 1995.
He is a member of the Protocol and Diplomacy International.
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc