Oyo State Government has increased the monthly allowance of NYSC members serving in the state from the sum of four thousand to five thousand Naira, added as their accommodation allowance.
This was made known during an induction programme organized for the 2019 BATCH ” B” STREAMS 1&11 Corps members posted to the state civil service, which was held at the House of Chiefs, Oyo State Secretariat, Ibadan.
Delivering his welcome address, the Honourable Commissioner for Youth & Sports, Honourable Seun Fakorede assured Corp members that Oyo state is a peaceful and harmonious region, stressing that all Corp members will be given equal opportunity to strive and triumph irrespective of their social, tribal or religious affiliations.
He therefore implored Corp members to make effective use of their service year by working diligently, urging them to make good use of the civil service rules, regulations and ethics, stressing that the reward may not be immediate but someday it will come in handy.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company