PAINFUL DEAD!! Woman Dies Of Coronavirus After Delivering Twins In Imo State
A woman who recently delivered a set of twins has died from COVID19 in Imo state.
Professor Maurice Iwu, Chairman of the Imo state COVID-19 Taskforce, told newsmen today.
June 15, that the woman tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and was admitted into the state Isolation center.
He said she was delivered of a set of twins but after delivery, she died, leaving behind her babies who fortunately tested negative for the novel Coronavirus.
Iwu warned residents of the state to stop believing and spreading rumors that the virus is not real.
He advised them to ensure they take all precautionary measures to prevent themselves from contracting the virus.
According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Imo state currently has 136 confirmed cases of Coronavirus.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on