A woman who recently delivered a set of twins has died from COVID19 in Imo state.
Professor Maurice Iwu, Chairman of the Imo state COVID-19 Taskforce, told newsmen today.
June 15, that the woman tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and was admitted into the state Isolation center.
He said she was delivered of a set of twins but after delivery, she died, leaving behind her babies who fortunately tested negative for the novel Coronavirus.
Iwu warned residents of the state to stop believing and spreading rumors that the virus is not real.
He advised them to ensure they take all precautionary measures to prevent themselves from contracting the virus.
According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Imo state currently has 136 confirmed cases of Coronavirus.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement