President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection victory celebration in Jalingo, the Taraba state headquarters turned bitter when a younger man misplaced his life.
According to studies, the deceased alongside a number of others throughout the jubilation took to the freeway to make acrobatic shows with bikes and sadly fell from the motorbike he was using with and died on the spot.
The celebration was stated to be delivered to an abrupt finish as street officers evacuated the corpse of the younger man from the freeway.
President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC secured reelection with 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored solely 11,262,978 votes within the spectacular 2019 presidential ballot.
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence