Few days ago, Nigerians witnessed the dethronement of Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Though people were shocked, others never expected it as it was seen as history repeating itself. Many others brought of the evidence of Sanusi’s grandfather’s dethronement by Ahmadu Bello.
Sanusi have been speaking boldly about the present situation in the north. He was dethroned and banished to Nassarawa state by the State governor Ganduje following months of disagreement with him.
Today, a Nigerian man posted the picture of the removal of his 200mollion naira worth of books in his personal library. He said, “Deposed Emir Sanusi removed his N200million private library from the Palace before they turn the expensive books to suya wraps on the street of Kano.”
Though many others saw his removal as a game plan by the north in order to get Sympathy from south to retain presidency come 2023. Others noted that there was no need leaving such knowledge for people who don’t value education.
The Citizen News
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc