As Nigeria and the entire world celebrate Palm Sunday today, which is in any other case referred to as Passion Sunday, celebrates Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem. He rode a donkey there within the days earlier than he was crucified.
The Obubra/Etung Federal House of Representatives Member-Elect, Hon Mike Etaba has urged his Constituents to make use of the event of the Palm Sunday celebration to rededicate themselves to the virtues of justice, forgiveness, and reconciliation, which he mentioned have been the essences of the ministry of Jesus Christ on earth.
In a media chat with the PDP chieftain, he urged his Constituents to see the sacrifice and deprivation of the interval previous Easter as much like the sacrifice and perseverance which the current financial difficulties has imposed on us as a people and which might lastly terminate in no distant time.
Etaba suggested his Constituents to be taught from the ache, pleasure, love and caring which characterize the interval of Lent and the Palm Sunday celebration, and permit these virtues to repeatedly informed us as a people in our particular person and neighborhood relationships. He said selflessness and sacrifice would go a good distance in laying the inspiration of true patriotism and greatness of the constituency.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager