According to SaharaReporters. two persons infected with COVID-19 have fled from self-isolation in Kaduna State.
The infected persons were being tracked by security agencies in the state.
They were to be moved to isolation centre after being informed that they tested positive for the virus but fled their homes.
Describing the act as irresponsible, Dr Amina Mohammed-Baloni, Commissioner for Health in the state, in the announcement condemned the behaviour, saying it was a pattern …
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/panic-as-two-covid-19-patients-abscond-from-self-isolation-in-kaduna.html?feed_id=19758&_unique_id=5eb897d1987ee
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company