Oladimeji Ramon The acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, lamented on Thursday that mothers of cyber fraudsters, popularly known as Yahoo boys, are now organising themselves into an association. Magu, who addressed journalists at the Lagos office of the commission in Ikoyi said such parents always justify their children’s activities with the arguments that they were supporting their families in the place of irresponsible, runaway or dead fathers. Magu said the EFCC’s interest was not just to arrest the Yahoo boys but also to see to their rehabilitation.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc