Senator Ali Ndume
The Yobe State Chapter of All Progressives Congress, has suggested Senator Ali Ndume (Borno-APC), to respect the supremacy of the celebration and keep away from inserting private curiosity above collective curiosity.
Alhaji Abubakar Bakabe, the state’s secretary of the celebration, disclosed this whereas talking with the News Agency of Nigeria on Friday in Damaturu.
“The interest of the party supersedes all other interests,” Bakabe mentioned.
He cautioned the lawmaker in opposition to working with the opposition to ridicule the celebration.
“Ndume should avoid the pitfalls of the Bukola Saraki’s Senate presidency, this must not be repeated in the interest of the party, Nigeria and democracy,” he mentioned.
He recommended returning and newly elected senators for figuring out with the place of the celebration and presidency on the proposed management of the National Assembly.
“The state chapter of APC expresses optimism that the Borno senator will stay loyal to the celebration, its management and President Muhammadu Buhari.
“As a celebration, we can’t afford to accommodate any sabotage and a divided home after the bitter expertise of the final 4 years.
“The endorsement of Senate Leader, Ahmad Lawan, for Senate President will provide the required leadership and coordination for the APC-led administration to effectively execute its policies and programmes for the benefit of Nigerians,” he mentioned.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager